Thursday, November 19, 2009

COLORADO!

For the past ten days, I have been out shredding in Co! It is awesome here right now, with almost nothin but blue sky, rails, jibs, and YUMPS!
Keystone opened with about 12 rails, and one perfect size early season jump.
AND! Breck has a perfect fun little three set in Park Lane we have been hitting for the past week.... Hot laps are in session.
Keri Herman is KILLIN it, I'm loving jumping again, and workin on my rail game! We are definitely getting some filming done so that is great! My little HD camera is working stupendously, and Jake Strassmen is helpin us out on camera too :) He is so awesome!
There have got to be about 150 snowboarders and skiers lapping Breck all day, so much fun!
Come out and visit!!!!
MODAN!

D is a Ninja

So the next couple weeks are going to be NUTS, thanksgiving break and all... but I will keep you posted! Get some chica footy up soon :)

No comments: